Did you know that an MBA dissertation can be as many as 25,000-50,000 words long? That’s nearly the length of a novel at the longest. Of course, this varies by school. Some schools will prefer you concentrate on practical and will, accordingly, make the dissertation itself shorter.
All the same, when you’re getting ready to work on your MBA dissertation, you’re undertaking a project of incredible immensity. It can take months to get your sources in order, your ideas ready, and your draft read and proofread again. We know it’s a terrifying prospect, so here are our tips to help turn it from an anxiety-inducing mountain to climb to just another hill on your road to success.
MBA Thesis Writing Services Mistakes
Getting ready to write a dissertation? Check out these five common mistakes so you can avoid making them yourself.
- Starting too late: Don’t plan on finishing your dissertation in the last week before it’s due. It’s a significant undertaking, and it’s going to take a lot of time. Be prepared for this.
- Starting too early: If you start before you have a committee, you won’t really know what you’re aiming at.
- Plagiarism: Universities have extremely sophisticated tools for detecting plagiarism. Just don’t do it. It’s better to use your own words, or get someone to help you.
- Imbalance: You don’t want to Background section to be twice as long as the Results section, so make sure that your chapters are well-balanced and in harmony with each other.
- Irrelevance: Don’t go on tangents when writing your dissertation. Instead, make sure everything you write is directly related to your topic.
Writing an MBA Dissertation or Business Dissertation Proposal
The first step to your dissertation is your proposal. This commonly has a few different parts: the thesis, the abstract or summary, the methods you’re going to use, and the preliminary bibliography. Typically, the bibliography will be annotated. When creating your proposal, work piece by piece. First, develop a strong thesis. Track down some sources that can help support that thesis – this will let you know whether or not it’s a good choice. Then think about your methods. Use that to create an abstract, and finish up with annotating your bibliography. Keeping notes during the process can help you stay organized.
MBA Dissertation Sample
Did you know that one of the main reasons that people struggle with their MBA dissertations is topic? It’s incredibly important to have a solid, coherent topic for your MBA. A solid topic will:
- Be broad enough to research: As you’re working, you can’t have a question so narrow that nobody has studied anything related. After all, you have to have info to cite. So, when you’re choosing your topic, scope out some other work.
- Be narrow enough to specialize in: Likewise, if you choose a topic that’s too broad, you’re going to get lost. It’s hard to concentrate on something that’s got six hundred articles about the various dynamics at play already. You’re trying to make a contribution to human knowledge, so choose something you can add to.
- Harmonize with existing frameworks: A dissertation is long, but not so long that you have enough time to make up a brand-new way of interpreting life, the universe, and everything. Keep your theories within the frameworks you already know, and push the boundaries at most.
- Be of use in the future: It’s frustrating when you’re writing something just to have it done. Instead, choose something that might be of use to someone else. Whether it’s providing a new look at a framework or interpreting some data that someone else might someday need, look ahead with your choices.
- Be interesting: To you, that is! Choose something that’s aligned with your interests. Not only will your MBA topic shape your career prospects, it’s also a big commitment. Make sure you’re committing to something you care about.
- Have data-gathering potential: You’ll be able to get information about a good topic relatively easily. Make sure it’s something you can research without too much trouble.
MBA Dissertation Writing Services
Dissertation writing is a struggle at any stage, and we know that it’s hard for someone who’s never done it before. That’s why we provide step-by-step help to get you on your way. Here’s an outline of our process:
- Ordering: We work with you to figure out what you want. Our form only has a few points for you to fill in, but we are willing to do whatever you choose. Deadline is up to you.
- Writing: You can choose your writer for no extra charge if there’s a particular one you like. Consult with your writer to ensure that they’re getting started on the right path for your dissertation.
- Waiting: Waiting is the hardest part, but don’t worry. Halfway through, you’ll get a link that will allow you to check the work being done and request revisions.
- Receiving: Finally, your work will be done and you’ll be able to download it! We guarantee satisfaction, and if there’s anything you need to be changed, please do let your writer know.
Our MBA Thesis Writers
Who writes our dissertations? No one but the best. Our writers are all experienced and compassionate, with high knowledge of business concepts and a great sense of time management. We work to ensure that they can all happily work with every type of student who comes to see us. They’re smart and ready to share that knowledge with you. Thanks to their enthusiasm, you’ll learn something yourself while you relax and let us help.
Good MBA Thesis Writing
An MBA thesis is a major accomplishment in your life. NO matter what you do, it’s always going to be a little bit tough, but then again, so are you. But even the toughest person needs help sometimes. That’s why we make an effort to be here for you in this difficult time. Check us out and you’ll see why our customers are satisfied.